Pitatto Safety Inspection Center
Safety inspection can be conducted one month before the expiration date!
Please feel at home and have a soft drink in the lounge on the second floor of the Center while waiting for the inspection.
The reason why Pitatto Safety Inspection Center is chosen
- 1 We can handle any car type because many of our mechanics have experience working for dealers.
- 2 All mechanics have the 2nd grade national mechanic license. Please feel at ease with our inspection.
- Safety inspection, checkup and repair
- Recently, advances in technology have made cars less prone to breakage, and more people are using cars for 5 and 10 years. However, failure of appropriate maintenance may result in an unexpected breakdown which may lead to serious accidents. In order to use a car longer, maintenance and inspection are essential.
- Car body work and paint
- Specialized technicians handle car body work and painting. Please leave your car with accident repairs for us to handle. You can consult us about car body work and get a quotation for the cost.
- Purchase and sale
- “I cannot accept the trade-in price of my old model car,” “I want to sell my car for the highest possible price!”
-- We love to hear such voices from you. We also search for new domestic cars and used cars of choice for customers who are considering purchasing. Please remember Pitatto Car Inspection Center for both occasions of purchase and selling.
Safety inspection and car body maintenance
||Small passenger car
Weight 1 ton or lower
|Middle passenger car
Weight 1.5 ton or lower
|Large passenger car
Weight 2 ton or lower
|Automobile inspection basic wage fee(include tax)||discount wage(include tax)||16,500yen※|
|Statutory||Mandatory vehicle liability insurance||19,730en||20,010yen|
|Inspection update(include tax)||0 yen(Application fee・administrative cost)|
|Normal price(include tax)|
We will check if the condition of the car conforms to the inspection safety standards of the vehicle inspection and whether there is part of the failure that could be dangerous. Mechanics with national qualifications, disassemble your car quickly and inspect it based on inspection items prescribed by the law.
Also, if there is a part that needs replacement or repair, we will check with you before start working.
We will propose a separate quotation if additional maintenance is required.
*Safety inspection fee doesn’t include a headlight adjustment fee, side slip adjustment fee, cost for incidental work, replacement parts, and oil/grease.
* We do not inspect illegally modified cars.
Weight tax as a statutory fee
[Note] The above weight tax is the amount applied for cars less than 13 year old from the initial registration.
Weight taxes for tax exempted eco cars (75% or 50%) or non-eco cars 13 or 18 years old are different. In that case, we will inform you after checking the car inspection certificate.
Inspection fee and incidental work cost chart (Sample: 2000cc passenger car)
The following incidental works will be charged for a safety inspection. Even though you think that is cheap at the beginning, it often ends up with unexpectedly higher costs with various incidental works. We will discuss with you and conduct safety inspection according to your budget.
|Ddealer K||Our Company|
|Basic fee||Standerd 27,500yen
|16,500yen||We include in basic wages|
|Headlight adjustment||1,650yen||0||We include in basic wages|
|Side slip adjustment||2,750yen||0||We include in basic wages|
|Brake cleaning||1,100yen||0||We include in basic wages|
|Short parts||1,100yen||0||We include in basic wages|
|Application fee||13,200yen||0||This is the agency fee for preparing and submitting the documents to be applied to the Transport Bureau.|
|Total regular replacement item cost||37,180yen（include tax）||16,500yen（include tax）|
There are many chargeable items at the new car dealer and it turned out to be very expensive. Although the other two companies charge both high and low prices depending on the items, total safety inspection costs were almost the same. However, a car inspection with cheaper basic labor cost sets the additional work fee at a higher price to balance out. And if maintenance is carried out for you to drive safely, the overall safety inspection fee will be high as a result.
We put interaction with our customers as the top priority and make proposals adjusted to the customers’ budget with techniques and knowledge equivalent to those of dealers.
Flow of safety inspection
- STEP1 Reservation
- Please reserve first. Please feel free to consult us with any questions or uncertainties concerning the car inspection.
- STEP2 Custody
- Please bring your car at the reserved date and time.
- STEP3 Safety inspection/Completion inspection
- After the car mechanic inspects, an automobile inspector with a national qualification examines the vehicle and checks whether it passed the vehicle inspection.
- STEP4 Payment and delivery
- Upon the payment, safety inspection is completed.
Items necessary for safety inspection
- 1. Vehicle inspection certification
- 2. Mandatory vehicle liability insurance certificate (*Please contact us in advance if it’s lost or invalid)
- 3. Certificate of car tax payment (*The latest one)
- 4. Stamp
You can pay by cash or credit card.
New car/Used car sale
Let us help you selecting a car!
Full support even at the time of emergency
We have aninsurance agent, repair and car body work shop, and a carrier car. You can count on us!
Our recommended cars
Model type/grade Price 6,534 yen
Model type/grade Price 7,250 yen
Model type/grade 8,415 yen
Model type/grade Price 8,910 yen
Model type/grade Price 10,230 yen 245,520 yen
Model type/grade Price 11,000yen 264,000 yen
Model type/grade Price 18,370 yen 440,880 yen
Model type/grade Price 45,375yen
Model type/grade Price 14,520 yen 348,480 yen
Model type/grade Price Manufacturer Year 32,560 yen 781,440 yen 22-inch wide TV
large cold box
We have versions with 26 seats for transportation for a group trip. Reasonable services are available for club activities.
We buy your car! Those who are exchanging to new/used car or those who are disposing car.
- -Aren’t you giving up because the mileage of the car exceeds 100,000 km?
- -Aren’t you giving up because the model is too old?
- -Aren’t you giving up because there are too many scratches and dents?
- -Aren’t you giving up because another company presented an unacceptable purchase price?
Please consult with Pitatto Safety Inspection Center!
Flow of car purchase
- STEP1 Contact for selling your car
- Please give us your car’s information via an inquiry form or telephone.
- STEP2 Assessment of your car
- We will inform you of the approximate value of your car. If you wish to know a more specific quotation amount, let us check your car.
- STEP3 Closing
- We will present you with a revised quotation, and if you agree with it, we will process for purchase.