The Company shall obtain personal information within the scope necessary for our business, and by fair and appropriate means.
Please note that the Company uses a number display with its telephones to call back customers if required.
Collection of Personal Information
The Company is an agency that has been entrusted with insurance soliciting work from insurance companies and uses collected personal information to provide products and services of each company within the necessary scope.
Also, the Company operates automobile sales and maintenance, construction work, car rental, car lease, liquor sale, and food sale, etc. and will use the collected information for provision of the said products and services of these businesses. Our specific purposes of personal information usage are as follows and will not be used for any other purposes.
Purposes of Personal Information Usage
Purpose of use of specific personal information at our company is as follows. It will not be used for any other purposes.
- 1) Provision of products and services of insurance companies entrusting us insurance soliciting operations
- 2) Provision of products and services of automobile sale and maintenance businesses
- 3) Provision of products and services of construction work business
- 4) Provision of products and services of car rental and leasing businesses
- 5) Provision of products and services of liquor sale and food sale businesses
In the case of changing the purposes of use described above, basically the changed contents shall be notified to the owner of the personal information in writing, etc., or in any other way such as posting to the website.
Insurance companies we have business relationship with:
- Non-life insurance companies
- Mitsui Sumitomo Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Insurance Inc.
- Tokio Marine & Nichido Fire Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Nisshin Fire & Marine Insurance Co., Ltd.
- AIG General Insurance Company,Ltd.
- Life insurance companies
- Mitsui Sumitomo Aioi Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- Sompo Japan Nipponkoa Himawari Life Insurance, Inc.
- Aflac Life Insurance Japan, Ltd.
- ORIX Life Insurance Corporation
- Tokio Marine Life Insurance Co., Ltd.
- NN Life Insurance Company, Ltd.
- FWD Fuji Life Insurance Company, Ltd
- Nippon Life Insurance Company
- Meiji Yasuda Life Insurance Company
Safe control of personal data
In order to prevent the leakage, loss or damage of personal data that we handle, and to protect the safety of other personal data, the Company has taken appropriate measures to ensure the accuracy and updates to achieve the purposes of use as well as taking adequate security measures such as the establishment of handling rules and other measures for safe control of the data.
Provision of personal data to third parties
We will not provide third parties with personal data without consent of the owner of the data other than the following cases:
- 1) For the requirement by laws and regulations;
- 2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property and it is difficult to obtain consent of the owner of the data;
- 3) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy development of children, and it is difficult to obtain consent of the owner of the data; or
- 4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person entrusted therewith to cooperate in fulfilling the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations and by obtaining the consent of the owner of the data, and there may be a problem for implementing such affairs.
Also, when providing personal data to a third party or being provided personal data from a third party, confirmation of the provision/acquisition history, etc., shall be implemented. Also the matters specified by laws and ordinances such as the names of the providers/receivers will be recorded and maintained.
Handling of sensitive information
The Company shall not collect, use or offer a third party any personal information with special consideration required (such as race, belief, social status, medical history, criminal record, and criminal victim record) and personal information related to participation to a labor union, prestige and domicile, health care and sexual life (sensitive information) in principle except for the following cases:
- 1) For the requirement by laws and regulations;
- 2) When it is necessary for the protection of human life, body or property;
- 3) When it is particularly necessary for the improvement of public health or the promotion of healthy development of children;
- 4) In cases where it is necessary for a national agency, a local public entity or a person entrusted therewith to cooperate in fulfilling the affairs prescribed by laws and regulations;
- 5) In cases where sensitive information of employees, etc,, related to an affiliation or accession in a political/religious group or labor union is collected, used or provided to a third party as far as necessary for the performance of insurance premium collection, etc.
- 6) When collecting, using or providing to a third party sensitive information as far as necessary for the execution of insurance payment clerical work, etc., with inheritance procedure; or
- 7) When collecting, using or providing to a third party sensitive information within the scope as necessary for the execution of operations based on consent of the owner of the data from the necessity to ensure appropriate business operation of insurance business.
Handling of personal identification number and specific personal information
The Company will not collect or use personal identification number and specified personal information for purposes other than those specified in the laws and regulations. In addition, we will not provide personal identification numbers and specific personal information to third parties, unless specified explicitly by the laws related to the personal identification number.
Disclosure, correction and termination of usage of personal data retained in accordance with the personal information protection law.
For any request related to disclosure, correction and termination of usage of personal data (including personal identification number and specific personal information defined in Item 6 above) retained in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, we shall proceed with procedures after confirming that the request was made by the owner of the data. Concerning the personal data retained by insurance companies and other companies, we will refer to the relevant companies. As a result of conducting a necessary investigation on personal data retained by the Company, if the information concerning the person is inaccurate, we will correct it based on the investigation results.
Please note that we will charge a prescribed fee for handling a request of information disclosure, etc. If you would like to request such procedure, please contact us at the following point of contact.
Inquiry to the Company
For any request of disclosure, correction and termination of usage of personal data retained in accordance with the Act on the Protection of Personal Information, please contact us at the following point of contact. Please note that we will respond to your request after confirming that the inquirer is the owner of the data.
|Agent|| (Address)6-1-1 Minakazedai,Itoshima City, Fukuoka
(Name) Arita Corporation
(Open hours): 9:00-18:00 (weekdays only)